Which printer is better than the rest ?
Printers have become a rigid and an important part of today’s work life. Be it studies, work , referrals or photos printers have become a part and parcel of every individual. Printers come with a lot of advantages and utmost flexibility but have few drawbacks which cannot be ignored.
Their cartridges are very infuriating as they dry up faster than they work . And buying cartridges twice or thrice a month may seem a waste of money . But these days in the printing world there’s a new addition of the Laser Printers .
The Laser Printers use technology to print rather than ink. They scan the image and copy it through the mechanism of laser . The green light scans the image and draws it on the copy sheet .
INKJET VS LASER : WHICH IS BEST ?
For further discussions on which is more preferable we’ll compare the two to reach consensus.
- Laser printers do not use cartridges for printing , they use a powder like substance which they call to be a tonner to print images .
- Inkjet printers use cartridges (blue and colour) according to the need .
- The life of the laser printers is said to be lesser in comparison to the ink jet printers . They normally have a life span of 5 years depending on the usage.
- Inkjet printers are said to have a better and longer life span than the laser printers.
- Laser printers have a very good printing speed. They are comparatively faster than any other printing devices and hence suitable for mass printing
- They have a slow printing process and is suitable only for small prints.
- Laser printers are useful for printing black and white data’s as they are super fast at printing and are suitable for office use.
- Inkjet printers are best used to print images or photos as they use ink which give a great clarity to the pictures
- Laser printers are not cost efficient . They are expensive compared to the other printers. The colour tonners are costly.
- Inkjet printers and the cartridges are cost efficient and pocket friendly.
- Laser printer’s tonners are harmful to human health as if is a special kind of infused powder which could lead to certain discomforts when in contact.
- Inkjet printers do not have any effects on human health as such.
- Laser printers do not require regular maintenance. They work very efficiently.
- Inkjet printers require regular maintenance. Late maintenance may be troublesome and can lead to non working of the printer
At the end of the discussion on which printer is most suitable, my opinion would be the inkjet printers. Though they are a little outdated with reference to the laser printers, they still posses the capability to perform well and help in printing better images, pictures , data’s and everything else , laser printers only can perform well with black and white data’s .
Though it requires a high maintenance, it’s cartridges are less expensive and affordable for a better outcome. Therefore , I’d prefer inkjet printers any day !