We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you like:
- name including first and last name
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, address ); and
- opinions of features on our Sites.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Information collected automatically
Cookies and Similar Technology
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Why do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
- Where necessary to provide you with access to our services, and the Site;
- Where necessary to provide you with interactive features on the Site;
- Where necessary to provide our services to you or for the performance of a contract;
- Where necessary to process and fulfil your orders and returns and exchanges;
- Where necessary to contact you if we have trouble processing your order;
- Where necessary to provide you with customer support and to respond to your requests, comments, questions, or concerns;
- Where necessary to send you information about your order, such as order updates;
- Where necessary to process and manage your subscriptions;
- Where necessary to fulfil your benefits that are associated with your use of our services;
- Where necessary to administer contests that you have entered into;
- Where necessary to customize your settings;
- Where necessary to send you important notices, such as system notices and alerts, and changes to our terms and conditions, and policies;
- Where necessary to comply with applicable laws and legal obligations;
- Where necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served;
- Where necessary for our legitimate interest in preventing and detecting fraud, and maintaining security;
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests in enforcing our terms and conditions, and policies;
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests in analyzing and improving the effectiveness of the Site, and our products and services;
- Where you consent to pcadda.com sending you our newsletters, special promotions, and offers;
- Where you consent to pcadda.com sending you text alerts and/or email notifications;
- Where you consent to pcadda.com sending you push notifications on a Device; and
- Where you consent to pcadda.com sending you marketing communications, advertisements and other information relating to our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Correction/Updating/Reviewing Personal Information
To correct or update any information you have provided, our Site allows you to do it online.
You can update any information by accessing the following link: My Account
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site.
You are can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting the filled in Form in Contact Us section online.