₹1,030.0 – ₹2,060.0 (inc. tax)
For secure online banking, smooth Internet surfing, and robust protection for your PC.
- After ordering, for activation code check your PCADDA regd. E-mail ID. Fulfillment will be done within 24 hours of ordering.
- Please go to https://www.quickheal.co.in/setup and enter your product activation key to download, install and activate your software.
- Cash on delivery is not available and this item is non-returnable.
- Safe Banking protects your financial data during online banking and shopping.
- Parental Control lets you manage and control Internet and computer access for your kids.
- Enhanced Malware Protection blocks spyware, adware, keyloggers, and other malware.
₹2,813.0 (inc. tax)
- SIMPLE, BUT BETTER!
- Convex Side Panel
- Supports Up To 8 Storage Drives
- Easy to Build with, and Easier to Cool
- Unique mesh pattern enhance air intake
- Detachable front panel for better thermal performance
- Inbuilt 2 white LED fans, plain yet fascinating
- Detachable dust filter at the bottom can increase airflow
₹3,690.0 (inc. tax)
- Available in a wide range of frequency options from standard DDR4-2133MHz to a blistering DDR4-4000MHz, Ripjaws V lets you enjoy a faster computing experience for gaming, video and image editing, rendering and data processing
- Each and every Ripjaws V DDR4 memory kit is tested with G.SKILL’s rigorous validation process on all major performance motherboard brands to ensure the best-in-class reliability and compatibility across the widest selection of motherboards
- Continuing the tradition of aftermarket CPU cooler compatibility, Ripjaws V is designed with a 42mm module height suitable for most oversized CPU heatsinks
- Designed with a low voltage of 1.2V-1.35V at DDR4 standard, this lowers the memory voltage requirement by 20% from DDR3 memory kits! Now your system can perform even faster without becoming an expensive appliance heater
₹6,163.0 (inc. tax)
- Tempered glass side-panel and the front panel.
- 210mm wide tower compartment with 24mm clearance for cable management.
- Support 370mm (MAX) long Graphics Card installation.
- Magnetic dust-proof net on top, dust-filter in front, and bottom.
- Two large areas of air-intake on both sides of the front panel to ensure extreme cooling.
- Pre-installed 4pcs of 120mm ADD-RGB fans and easily controlled by manual button (reset button)or motherboard sync
₹14,299.0 (inc. tax)
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000 and 3000 Series processors
- 10 Power Phase Design
- Supports DDR4 4066+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 4.0 x16, 2 PCIe 4.0 x1, 1 M.2(Key E) For WiFi
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 8 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3), 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type-A), 10 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 6 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
Corsair 570X RGB (ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet – With Tempered Glass Side Panel And RGB Fan Controller (Black)₹14,354.0 (inc. tax)
- With immaculate tempered glass enclosing the entire chassis, every component of your build is on display for all to see.
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case / Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360 millimeter, 280 millimeter, 240 millimeter, and 120 millimeter radiators / Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included velcro cable straps for clean cable management / Easy access high speed USB 3.0 front panel
- Bright white LED backlit CORSAIR logo on front panel and PSU cover (removable); Case Material :Steel
₹18,190.0 (inc. tax)
- 8 Cores & 16 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.2GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.1GHz, 20MB Cache, TDP: 105W
- System Memory Specification: 2933MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 300, 400, 500 series chipset based motherboards
- Graphics: Separate Graphics Card is required, Heatsink Fan: Wraith Spire.
₹21,275.0 (inc. tax)
AMD AM4 X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, 14 Dr MOS power stages, HDMI, DP, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 12+2 Dr MOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, exclusive Realtek® L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line-out and 103dB SNR for line-in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- TUF Gaming Alliance: ASUS hardware ecosystem ensures the best compatibility and complementary aesthetics from components to case
₹85,625.0 (inc. tax)
- Up to AMD 2nd Gen. Ryzen™ 7 3750H processor
- Windows 10 Home
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5500M 4GB GDDR6 Graphics
- 15.6″ FHD (1920×1080), 120Hz IPS-Level Thin Bezel Display, support AMD Radeon FreeSync technology
- Per-Key RGB gaming keyboard by SteelSeries (optional)
- 5X bigger Upgraded Giant Speakers
- High-Resolution Audio ready
- MSI App Player for seamless gaming experience between mobile and PC