ssd kingston 120gb
₹2,199 (inc. tax)
- Fast start-up, loading, and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 120GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backward compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 120GB — 500MB/s read and 320MB/s write
₹2,399 (inc. tax)
- A400 is powered by a latest-gen controller which translates to R/W speeds up to 500MB/s and 320MB/s. It supports SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) with backward compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s).
- A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance which makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- A400 is 10x faster than a hard drive. Which results in higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. A400 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
- A400 is shock and vibration-resistant which makes it rugged and highly reliable. The 120GB has a TBW rating of 40 TB and is Ideal for use in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.