Antec TORQUE A New Angle of Innovation
TORQUE – BE EXPLOSIVE
High Octane Concept
- Antec Torque, a commanding mid-tower with a forward-tilted motherboard position, aggressive lines, and plenty of features designed for performance-heavy builds, merges precision cut aluminium panels in high contrast crimson and gunmetal to bring an augmented experience to your desktop.
Antec Torque is entirely open-air, with vast airflow and cooling management measures in place so that form and function are in perfect alignment. The high-quality anodized aluminium panels are corrosion-resistant, for unrivaled durability.
Comprised of 14 Aluminium panels crafted by high precision CNC digital cutting to ensure perfection in every curve and edge.
Precision Cut Craftsmanship
- Topped with a hinged aluminium cockpit,
- Torque enables easy access to the top radiator.
4 mm tempered glass side panels showcase your internal components in full glory.
Extensive Liquid Cooling Support
- Top – Support up to 120 mm fan x 3 or 360 mm radiator.
- Front – Support up to 120 mm fan x 3 or 360 mm radiator.
Expansive Internal Space
- Accommodate a broad range of performance hardware, with a max CPU cooler height of up to 215mm, graphics card support up to 450mm, and compatibility with most motherboards and power supplies on the market.
Also, Check Out