Product Name: Asus Mining-RX470-4G Graphics Card
Non-Stop Coin Mining
Asus Mining RX 470 is engineered to be seriously durable, enabling 24/7 operation for uninterrupted coin production. With GPU Tweak II also included for easy clock-speed and voltage tuning, ASUS Mining RX 470 provides the vital hardware and software tools cryptocurrency miners need to succeed in their quest to make a profit-making the new cards a great choice for building mining systems with the best possible cost-performance ratio.
I/O Ports Highlight
- 1 x Native DVI-D
- Dual-Ball Bearing 0dB Fans – Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fans on ASUS Mining RX 470 last 2X longer. With reduced friction, they also run smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance
- Longer Fan Lifespan – The fans in ASUS Mining RX470 graphics cards are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures ASUS Mining RX470 graphics cards provide optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
Auto-Extreme Technology with
Super Alloy Power II
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and features premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
GPU Tweak II
- Tweak Till Your Heart’s Content – Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
Gaming Booster – One-click Performance Up
- Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off the window’s visual effects.
- System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
- Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.