Product Name: Kingston Value 4GB DDR3L 1600MHz for laptop
The Kingston Value 4GB RAM module is a specially designed memory module for your laptops. The RAM is compatible with different laptops and offers an enhanced performance to your device. The Kingston 4GB RAM module is designed to consume less power and provide you with high-quality performance in day to day laptop usage and in running games and applications that require power-intensive hardware.
The module is a Kingston Value 4GB RAM module of 1600MHz frequency and DDR3 technology. The RAM module comes with a lifetime of warranty and free technical support from the company which you can avail easily from any of the device’s service centers.
Features of Kingston Value 4GB DDR3L 1600MHz
- JEDEC standard 1.35V (1.28V ~ 1.45V) and 1.5V (1.425V ~1.575V) Power Supply
- VDDQ = 1.35V (1.28V ~ 1.45V) and 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V)
- 800MHz FCK for 1600Mb/sec/pin
- 8 independent internal bank
- Programmable CAS Latency: 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5
- Programmable Additive Latency: 0, CL – 2, or CL – 1 clock
- 8-bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length: 8 (Interleave without any limit, sequential with starting address “000” only), 4 with CCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write [either on the fly using A12 or MRS]
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Internal(self) calibration: Internal self-calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ: 240 ohm ± 1%)
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower than TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE ≤ 95°C
- Asynchronous Reset
- PCB: Height1.18” (30mm), double-sided component
- Lead-Free RoHS Compliant.