Product Name: Nzxt H210i M-ITX Mini Tower Cabinet
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
H210i Premium Mini-ITX Case
- The compact H210i is a slim 27-liter mini-ITX case with a suite of builder-friendly features. From the full tempered glass panel to the front panel USB-C connector, removable radiator mounting bracket, and patented cable management system, your build will be both easy and beautiful. Its small size still allows for radiators up to 240mm, and both SFX and ATX power supplies, so you can choose your components without compromise. The H210i includes the NZXT Smart Device v2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans.
- The H210i features a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience. The new Smart Device v2 includes a faster microprocessor providing CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.