Product Name: Nzxt H710i (E-ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet
- NZXT made their iconic H Series PC cases even better. NZXT’s new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including their patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H710i.
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can take more time than assembling a system. Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive.
- Four Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a reversible, removable, top-mounted bracket designed for radiators up to 360mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.
H710i Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case
- The mid-tower H710 ATX case is a builder’s dream, with plenty of space for nearly any system. With its a full tempered-glass side panel, two 360mm radiator locations, seven 120/140mm fan mounts, a removable/repositionable 3+1 3.5” HDD cage, five 2.5” drive trays, and a front-panel USB-C connector, the H710 is ready for your epic to build. The H710i also includes the NZXT Smart Device v2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans
- The H710i features a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience. The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor providing CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- The USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC.