Product Name: Seagate Expansion Desktop Hard Drive
Seagate Expansion desktop drive, add-on storage for your PC
The Seagate® Expansion desktop drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files. Add space for more files instantly,
consolidate all your files to a single location, or free up space on your computer’s internal drive for improved performance.
Set-up is straightforward. Simply plug in the included power supply and USB cable and you are ready to go. It is automatically recognized by the Windows® operating system, so there is no software to install and nothing to configure. Saving files is easy too, just drag and drop.
Take advantage of the fast data transfer speeds with the USB 3.0 interface by connecting to a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 for additional system compatibility.
Simple add-on storage
The Seagate® Expansion™ External hard drive by Seagate offers an easy-to-use solution when you need to add data storage to your computer instantly.
- Drag and drop file saving, right out of the box
- Fast data transfer with USB 3.0 connectivity
The easy-to-use storage solution
The Expansion external hard drive can be installed easily by plugging in two cords. Start saving your digital files to this hard drive within seconds of removing it from the box.
Adds storage capacity instantly
Digital photos, video, and music files can tax your computer’s storage, causing performance to decline as its internal hard drive fills to capacity.
Can be installed in seconds
Seagate® Expansion® external hard drive can be used within seconds of removing it from the box:
- Simply plug in the included power supply and USB cable
- The hard drive is automatically recognized by the Windows operating system — no software to install and nothing to configure
- Drag and drop to save files to the Expansion external hard drive
- Built-in power management automatically ensures energy-efficient operation
- Seagate Expansion external hard drive
- USB 3.0 cable
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide