The Tower 900 E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Chassis by Thermaltake
- Designed in collaboration with Waterford France, The Tower 900 by Thermaltake represents Thermaltake’s passion for innovation, the spirit of Watemod France, and our vision to expand chassis design for enthusiasts to build into a new era of ESPORTS modding culture. The Tower 900 is the premium choice from TT Thermaltake supporting a vertical mounting design, high quality 5mm thick tempered glass panels, and unrivaled expansion capabilities for massive custom liquid cooling systems.
- To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations, and Boundless Creativity to provide a high-performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Design Collaboration by Thermaltake and Watermod France
- In collaboration with Watermod France, Tower 900 reflects the passion for creating a new angle of chassis design. Inspiring the concept of vertical mounting, surrounded in durable tempered glass, The Tower 900 expands our vision to create a new era in ESPORTS modding culture, globally.
5mm Thick Tempered Glass Window with Stunning Viewing
- Tower 900 delivers the ultimate experience in PC hardware viewing by making presentations to the next level. It is the first close frame chassis but designed with an open view among Thermaltake’s case category. The large tempered glass panels feature 5mm thickness and serve to simultaneously protect and showcase all components in the build. Tower 900 is the perfect balance between functionality and aesthetics!
Welcome to the Showcase
- The entire design of the Tower 900 showcases it’s system presentation to enthusiast looking for a streamlined presentation. Unlike most cases on the market, The Tower 900 eliminates the issue with “GPU SAG” allowing vertical mounting of multi-GPU configurations on an E-ATX platform. Constructed with a chamber concept design, isolation of high capacity radiators allows additional interior space without compromising on maximum cooling performance. Capable of supporting dual-loop liquid cooling systems with modular capabilities allowing endless configurations, take on The Tower for your next showcase.
DMD – Dismantlable Modular Design
- Tower 900 enables a user to freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps and enjoys installation in a breeze with Dismantlable Modular Design.
- Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Tower 900 supports motherboards up to standard E-ATX, tower CPU coolers with a maximum height of 260mm, and multi-GPU configurations, vertically mounted, up to 400mm in length. Further, a “1+6+2” modular drive bay design allows users to easily install up to one 5.25”, six 2.5”/3.5” (with HDD cage) and two 2.5” (with HDD tray) storage devices. The removable drive device racks give users plenty of flexibility to gain maximum interior space needed for maximum cooling performance and proper cable management improving overall case ventilation.
Unparalleled Cooling Ability
- The Tower 900 has the capability to deliver excellent cooling efficiency and enables users to build extreme air/liquid cooling systems with high-end, large graphics cards, treated by DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. Supporting up to dual 560mm DIY liquid cooling radiators or a 360mm AIO liquid cooler, cooling possibilities just got real. Most uniquely, the right side and left side of the case are designed with various mounting points for radiators to provide proper space and placement when building DIY/AIO configurations.