This website is operated by Ansal Infotech. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ansal Infotech. Ansal Infotech offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. pcadda.com is not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors. Retail products are accompanied by the original manufacturer warranty. pcadda.com does not offer any technical support or sales advice.
Note: Whatever prices and offers of the products are given in our website is only valid when customer purchase from our website.
- Customer pays return shipping charges for all warranty services. pcadda.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Pcadda.com cannot guarantee the compatibility of items. Please contact the manufacturer(s) directly if you have issues or concerns regarding compatibility.
- Pcadda.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinate we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors.
- In the event a product listed on our website is labelled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, pcadda.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from pcadda.com are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. pcadda.com does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites..
- You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Although pcadda.com does not guarantee same day-shipping we shall strive to do so wherever possible. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
- Delivery will not be redirected/ redelivered to any other address without extra charges. We will attempt delivery of the items only once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery may be possible.
Orders are considered to be executed in the below cases: –
1] Recipient not available
2] Wrong phone or Cell or Extension number/ not working/ no reply or not connecting/ reachable and delivery is not done.
3] Premises locked.
4] Delivery not done due to wrong address.
5] Recipient refused the products.
6] Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbour.
Out of Stock:
If product is not in stock, pcadda.com has every right to cancel the order without intimation to customer, email should be sent for cancelled order. In the event of Out Of Stock, full amount will be refunded to customer.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE POLICY
- Physical damage to any product purchased at pcadda.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Improper Installation of CPU fans and/or improper clocking may cause CPUs to chip. CPUs that are chipped, burnt or have bent pins are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for replacement. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. As a result, Pcadda.com will return any physically damaged Products back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
WARRANTIES: ALL PRODUCTS SOLD WITH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ONLY.
- pcadda.com is a distributor only. Products sold by pcadda.com are not manufactured by pcadda.com. The products may, however, be covered by each manufacturer’s warranty, service, and support policy (if present). pcadda.com assigns and passes through to the customer any warranty of the manufacturer, and customer acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer of the products. pcadda.com makes no representation or express warranty with respect to the product except those stated in this document. pcadda.com disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, as to any such product, including and without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranties arising from statute, trade usage, course of dealing, or course of performance.
- All items sold through pcadda.com are sold in an “as-is” is condition i.e., as per manufacturers packing etc. The quality and performance of the product is dependent on the manufacturer. Should any of these items prove defective, do not function or function improperly in any way following their purchase pcadda.com shall get the product repaired/serviced by the manufacturer. The buyer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to pcadda.com.
- Use of the site is entirely at your own risk. except as expressly set forth below or in a written warranty that accompanies a product (and then only with respect to such product), pcadda.com expressly disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind either express or implied (including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and availability) regarding the site and any products offered or available through the site and products and information on the site are provided on an ‘as is-where is’ basis. neither pcadda.com nor its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective employees, agents, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, predecessors, successors, or assigns (collectively, ‘affiliates’) will be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from use of the site, the information contained on or transmitted from the site or products available or purchased through the site, or transactions conducted at the site, even if pcadda.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- No event shall the total liability of pcadda.com or its affiliates arising directly or indirectly from this site or any products available or purchased through the site exceed the lesser of the amount paid by you to pcadda.com for the single product at issue. you hereby acknowledge that all the provisions of this section will apply to all use of the site, the information contained on the site, and products available or purchased through the site, and transactions conducted at the site.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service:
pcadda.com may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any modification of the User Agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the User Agreement via e-mail at the address provided by you while registering on www.pcadda.com. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on www.pcadda.com. You should regularly review the User Agreement on www.pcadda.com. In the event the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified User Agreement.
All Disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction Only.