Best gaming PC configuration under 75000
This is the year 2019 and gaming has never been better. With flawless new games coming out every month from high end game development companies, the opportunity to make gaming a career is vast.
A gaming PC should essentially consist of such parts that can take the load of streaming high octane high definition games. These machines should ideally not heat up too quickly and should be able to maximize the visual effects seamlessly.
So, without further ado, let’s get into the breakdown of the pricing.
The Processor: – A good gaming processor might cost around 13,000 INR.
Why is it need? The processor is that component of the CPU which streams the games seamlessly.
Hexa Core: – A hexa core processor plays high definition games without much heating as compared to dual or quad cores. The hexa core has each core with a frequency of 3.6Ghz. The best bet can be Intel 8th gen, i5 processor.
Cache memory:- The intel variant we just talked about comes with a 9mb cache. Cache speeds up the working of the pc even faster. Intel i5 8400 is the best bet.
Lower TDP:- The amount of heat using Intel i5 8th gen is around 60 watts, which is pretty impressive.
Motherboard: – A good and efficient motherboard for a gaming pc can come under 4000 INR.
- Purpose: Like the name suggests, the motherboard serves the purpose of housing all the important circuitry.
- Specs: – The new Intel H310 chipset will set you up for all the basic and common gaming features.
- Support: – A good gaming pc is suppose to hold up at least 2500 MHz of gaming memory. The intel H310, goes upto 2666 Mhz of gaming memory.
- DDR4RAM: – Intel H310 also supports the double data rate with a quad core random access memory. Gives your game the essential boost for a thrilling experience.
RAM: – A good quality RAM for a gaming PC will be available in 8000 INR.
- DDR4RAM: – Within 8000 INR a quad core double data rate RAM can be easily and effectively acquired.
- Longevity: – When we speak of investing in RAMs we look forward to longevity. We need at least a five year guarantee. The 2400Mhz, 4Gb corsair vengeance RAM has a lifetime offer of ten years warranty.
- Purpose? The RAM makes sure that you can stream high graphic games seamlessly. It first accessed by the processor for any useful data and the primary memory and is volatile in nature. The 4gb 2400 Mhz will help you with your gameplay speed.
- What about the heat? The vengeance 4gb 2400 Mhz built is equipped with a heat spreader. This not only keeps the RAM cooler, but also absorbs heat from other components.
The Hard Disk drive: – An efficient hard disk drive will cost you around 4500 INR. more space inside the memory is always preferred by gamers.
- How much memory is sufficient? At a price of 4500 INR, you can get a 2TB hard disk. This will also come with connectivity options for future use.
- Roughly speaking a 2TB hard disk can hold about 60 games with 30-40 gbs each.
- The WD Blue Desktop 2TB model, allows a higher game loading speed. It has an RPM of 5400. This makes loading huge games faster.
- FPS: – FPS commonly called frames per second, can not be increased with high RPM. Having a higher RPM will only ensure faster load times.
- Warranty: – WD comes with a three year warranty which is sufficient for a gamer. Since this is a reputed brand, their devices usually last more than 8 years.
The SMPS: – The SMPS is yet another important component. This serves as a device which inputs power from the supply and supplies to processor. A good quality SMPS will cost around 4500 INR. This is best suited for 75000 INR gaming configuration.
- The build: – The Seasonic S1211 430 can handle power upto 430 watts. An ordinary SMPS requires, 360 watt power sustainability. So, for the future, you will have the best SMPS under 75K.
- 80% bronze efficient: – This is yet another interesting thing about seasonic s1211 430. Since the efficiency is nearly 80% so this reduces the electricity bill. Considering long hours of gaming, this is the best option in this range.
- Connectivity: – This SMPS has the power ability to connect two graphics cards. One of 8 pins and another of 6 pins, simultaneously. So you won’t have to worry about the configuration failures.
- Warranty: – Though this is the most overlooked thing, but seasonic s1211 430 comes with a five year warranty. This is long enough to outwit your laptop or pc in a span of five years.
- Exhaust fan 120mm: – Along with so many facilities, the SMPS comes with an exhaust. This is not a ball bearing fan which produces more noise compared to its output. This is a 120 mm exhaust which absorbs all the heat and makes the internal cool.
The Cabinet: – The external box is as important as the internal components. A bigger, more airy cabinet allows loads of advantages. A decent cabinet comes under 3000 INR.
- Spacious: – Needless to say, a bigger cabinet has more free space. The bigger the cabinet, the better the airflow. The better the flow, the less heat it will produce.
- Graphics card: – Upgrading the cpu from gpu to gtx 1070 won’t require any change in cabinet for future benefit. Circle CC 821 mid tower cabinet is your best bet. It even has space to accommodate 310mm longer graphics card.
- Material and looks: – This cabinet looks classy and attractive and is made up of good quality metal. The metallic build helps in removing excess heat. Saves the internal components from heating damage.
The Display: – A well balanced display monitor comes within 9500 INR. The new 22 inch LG 22MP is your best bet at this price range.
- FHD: – Equipped with full high definition graphics, LG has a 1920×1080 p definition.
- Slower response rate: – For a gamer’s pc, it is always better to have a slower response time. This monitor can effectively display upto 60fps in around 5ms and that is surely an impressive number.
In saying that, these are some of the best features and configurations that you can use to have the best laptop under 75K.